Your privacy is important to us. We respect your Privacy while consuming our cultural content.
- We collect various user information via our own means or third-party services, abiding by global standards in the sector.
- We & our system will collect user information such as device used, cookies, session, IP, and other information you share via comment or request in any form, which would improve our delivery.
- We do not collect & share with other parties personally identifiable information unless you provide it, and it is very important to fulfil duty of care, legal and social obligations.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal data, we will give proper time and information on why we are doing so. It’s up to you whether you consent or not for it.
- We use reasonable security measures to keep your data safe in our system and safely dispose of once the purpose meet.
- We don’t collect sensitive personal information such as date of birth, credit card or bank details, tax, or other government identity documents unless specified for special cases.
How we collect data
When you visit Dashain.com.au, our website automatically collects certain information about the device, web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the installed cookies on your device. Additionally, it collects information about the pages or products you visit and click, search terms that you entered on search engines to find our website and how you interreacted with the website. We collect these by following:
– Cookies are simple data files placed on your device and often include an anonymous unique identifier. To know more about cookies, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– Log files track your actions on our website, and collect data including IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time slots.
– Web beacons, tags, and pixels are electronic files used to record information on how you use our website.
While we refer to personal data, that means the individual device and visitor activities, not an individual’s private data.
How do we use your data?
We use your data to enhance your website visiting experience, including advertisement servings. As a blog, we do not collect your payment details and other personally identifiable information until you share it by commenting or sending us through message.
IP, location, and other data that the website automatically collects are used to track advertisement serving, monitoring page, content, and visitor trends. We keep these data secret and dispose of them appropriately from time to time. Only in criminal activities and to maintain legal obligation we may share these with state law enforcement agencies. Usually, it’s a rare happening thing.
Sharing your data
We share visitor information data with a couple of third parties to help us process analytics, ad serving, affiliate marketing and other essentials to make the website run successfully.
If you are concerned about how Google track your information, please go through these links to make your understanding better:
https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here:
As described, we use your information to serve targeted/tailored advertisements and other marketing communication we believe you are interested in. To know more about how these sorts of marketing and advertisement work please visit: Network Advertising Initiative’s (NAI) page https://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
If you want to opt out of targeted advertising, follow these pages to know-how.
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
BING – https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Digital Advertising Alliance: https://optout.aboutads.info/.
Do not track
Please note that our website’s data gathering and use framework and practices would not change even your device/browser signals DO Not Track.
We would keep collected data until it satisfies analytics or other requirements. Our website deletes such data from time to time.
You can contact us via Contact Us form for your any concern.